Here are some common questions that we’ve been asked over the years.
Please take a few moments to review them.
How much does a website cost?
The nature of the work is highly consultative; this makes each project unique. We charge based on time, availability, and value that we provide to the client. For websites, our initial fee is $95.00 for a Needs Analysis Consultation; if we decide to move forward, it will be considered a deposit towards your project.
Of course, there is no charge for a quick chat! Feel free to contact us
How long does it take to complete a project?
A typical site might take between 3 and 5 weeks to finish. This usually depends on client availability to approve graphics and deliver informational content.
I don’t sell products online. Do I need a website?
Actually, most companies don’t sell physical products online! If it’s done right, a website can help you:
- Save great amounts of time and money by automating your operations.
- Communicate a sense of trust and credibility to your potential and current customers.
- Aid in marketing your business to a local, regional, or even a world-wide audience.
The benefits really are too many to list here! If you’d like to chat about this further, please feel free to contact us.
A lot of people can make a website now. Why shouldn’t we use one of them?
This has to be one of the most frustrating issues for anyone who needs a web developer; especially when your neighbor’s wife’s dog’ can do the job for $300!
If your site is going to be successful (and worth your investment!) you should consider some important factors about the developer:
- What is their experience and expertise?
- What previous projects have they been successful at? (Always ask for references and testimonials.)
- What ‘specialist skills’ do they have? (i.e. – Search Engine placement skills & Internet Security experience)
We’ve been doing this for a very long time; our credentials are impeccable. We know what works – and what doesn’t!
What types of payment do you accept?
We accept company check, Visa, MasterCard, & AmEx. Many of our Web Management clients find it convenient to pay their monthly fee’s by credit card, but it’s really whatever you prefer.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us.